A Brief Description
Lachen, lachung, yumthang Package - 4 Night 5 Days
4N 5D Lachen Lachung Tour Package Covers Gurudongmar Lake, Lachen, Lachung, Yumthang Valley .
4N 5D Lachen Lachung Yumthang Package
Day 01: Gangtok to Lachen
Day 02:Lachen to Thangu & Chopta Valley Exursion. Weather permitting, visit Gurudongmar Lake. Overnight at Lachen
Day 03:Lachen to Lachung . Relaxing day at Lachung
Day 04: Lachung Yumthang Valley Excursion.
Day 05: Lachung to Gangtok Transfer
Gangtok to Lachen
(Start time will depend upon time of availability of permit which may be pretty late as well)
Pick-up from Gangtok (North Sikkim Taxi Stand – Bajra Stand at 10:00 hrs.) and proceed to Lachen (128 kms./07 hrs.).
On the way stop for sightseeing spots like Naga Waterfall and The Confluence of Lachen Chu & Lachung Chu at Chungthang.
Lunch will be taken at Namok / Mangan / Lan Gan at a wayside eatery (at own cost). The whole journey takes about 6-7 hour(s) drive. By evening you reach at Lachen and your trip for the first day ends. Overnight at Lachen.
MEAL PLAN:: Breakfast (No) + Lunch (No) + Dinner (Yes)
Detailed Itinerary of 3N 4D North Sikkim Tour Package
- Accommodation for 02 night at Lachung & 02 night at Lachen.
- Meal plan (Fixed Menu Basis): AP.
- Food style: Indian.
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- Hotel taxes and Service Charges.
- Restricted Area Permits.
- Travel and personal Insurance.
- Upgradation to luxury vehicle (Xylo/Scorpio) @ 1500 per vehicle per day, over the package cost. Please note Upgradation, if required will have to be done at the time of booking this package. Upgradation will not be possible after the package has been booked or upon arrival at Gangtok.
- Yumesamdong (Zero point) & Katao pass and visits are not included in the Package.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Hot Water, Room Heater, Telephone calls, Tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”, optional or unspecified activities.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees, tips at hotels or to vehicle driver.
- Any cost arising due to illness/Evacuation or out of any natural calamities like, landslides, or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs of transport as well as hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way be liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight due to any unavoidable circumstances like landslide, flood, traffic jams or any act beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund or compensation for such an act.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
50% of the total package cost is to be paid to confirm a booking. The balance 50% is to be paid at least 30 days prior to the date of starting of package tour. However, if the booking is made within a period of less than 30 days from the date of starting of the package, 100% of the package cost is to be paid to confirm a booking.
Payment can be made by Cheque or by direct transfer to our Current A/c vide the following details:
In the ICICI BANK A/C:
• ACCOUNT HOLDER’S NAME : INDIA BEACONS SOJOURN
• CURRENT ACCOUNT NO. : 127905000039
• BANK : ICICI BANK, HAZRA BRANCH, KOLKATA
• IFSC CODE : ICIC0001279
Or in the SBI A/C:
• ACCOUNT HOLDER’S NAME : INDIA BEACONS SOJOURN
• CURRENT ACCOUNT NO. : 32334578699
• BANK : STATE BANK OF INDIA, RAMRAJATALA BRANCH
• IFSC CODE : SBIN0001359
Payment can also be made by Credit Card at least 10 days before date of departure vide the following link:
Every Pax Must Carry 02 Copies of Passport Photographs along with 01photocopies of Photo Identity Proof as well as address proof for get East & North Sikkim Permit. Original also needed to be carried for present at check in.
NOTES ON VEHICLES USED IN THE PACKAGE::
- On the day of return to Gangtok, the Guest will be dropped at the Gangtok Bazra Taxi Stand (As PER TRAFFIC RULE). In such a situation the guest will have to arrange for the transfer to their hotel on their own.
- Lachung & Lachen sightseeing will be done by NON AC Tata Sumo / Mahindra Maxx / Hard Top vehicle which may have front / side facing seat. Vehicles will have no Music system.
- As per Motor Vehicle Act capacity of a Scorpio/Xylo is 06 Pax including Adult or Child. Also while opting for INOVA please travel light with minimum baggage per person. In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be collected directly from the guest.
AS PER GOVERNMENT RULE IN SIKKIM, ONE TATA SUMO/HARD TOP JEEP IS LICENCED TO CARRY ONLY 08 PAX INCLUDING CHILDREN. IN CASE THE NUMBER OF PAX (INCLUDING CHILDREN) TRAVELLING IN A GROUP EXCEEDS 08, ONE HAS TO OPT FOR A 2ND (SECOND) VEHICLE FOR WHICH THE SUPPLEMENT COST IS EXTRA. ALSO THE VEHICLE MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE ITINERARY IS ON POINT TO POINT BASIS & NOT AT DISPOSAL.
- The package cost has been arrived at after considering the current rate of State and Government taxes applicable on accommodation and transport. In case of any hike in the tax rates, a surcharge will be applicable.
- This is just a quotation and no hotels have been booked at the time of sending this proposal. Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking upon receipt of advance from you. In case the same is not available, then the best similar category will be provided.
- The tour cost is not refundable UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, once tour starts on the specified date. However, if the tour does not start, the CANCELLATION POLICY as mentioned below is to be followed.
- India Beacons Sojourn reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, landslide, bad road, strike or Bandh and security reasons.
- Tourists carry their luggage at their own risk and responsibility; India Beacons Sojourn or any of its representatives will not be held responsible for the loss of any luggage during the tour.
- One child below 04 years is complimentary. However, in case 02 children below 04 years, 50% of one adult charge is to be paid for 02 children combined.
- Children between 04 years to 07 years:: 60% of adult charges. Proof of age being below 07 years is to be produced at Gangtok or else child would be liable to be charged in full.
- Children above 07 years: Full adult charges.
VERBAL COMMUNICATION FOR CANCELLATION TO ANY REPRESENTATIVE/EXECUTIVES OF INDIA BEACONS SOJOURN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If circumstances compel you to cancel your Tour, the fact of the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing at our Office Address or through email to the email address from which the tour was confirmed.
The computation of the period of notice of cancellation in case of Written Communication shall commence only from the time the written request reaches the India Beacons Sojourn’s office at Kolkata on working days within office time.
We are constrained to levy cancellation charges mentioned below.
- Once a tour is confirmed by India Beacons Sojourn upon receipt of Advance money from the tourist, it will be mandatory for the tourist to pay the BALANCE OF THE TOUR COST WITHIN THE STIPULATED PERIOD FAILING WHICH THE TOUR WILL AUTOMATICALLY STAND CANCELLED AND THE CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY WOULD BE APPLIED.
- If written intimation/Email of CANCELLATION is received at least 30 CLEAR DAYS or more in advance from the DATE OF THE START OF THE TOUR, then 30% of TOTAL BILL AMOUNT will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If written intimation/Email of CANCELLATION is received within a period of 29 CLEAR DAYS and 15 CLEAR DAYS of the DATE OF THE START OF THE TOUR, then 50% of the TOTAL BILL AMOUNT will be charged as cancellation Fees.
- No refund is allowed if written intimation/Email of cancellation is received within 14 CLEAR DAYS of the date of DATE OF THE START OF THE TOUR, i.e. the ENTIRE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY WAY OF ADVANCE OR OTHERWISE WOULD BE FORFEITED.
- If the tour gets cancelled or becomes impossible to conduct/start within a period of less than fifteen days from the DATE OF THE START of the North Sikkim Package, as a result of any riot, epidemic or natural calamity like flood, landslides, cyclones, strikes, bandhs, non issue of restricted Area Permits/Inner Line Permits, or any reason beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn India Beacons Sojourn will refund 25% of the TOTAL PACKAGE COST, whether accepted by way of any advance, part payment or the full payment as the case may be, without any proof of any payment made by India Beacons Sojourn to its vendors or suppliers of hotels or transport.
It is a clear understanding between the parties that for the purpose of this clause cancellation can be due to any reason whatsoever including the reason of inability to participate due to any reason etc.
India Beacons Sojourn has to bear certain administrative, processing and other expenses that are required to be made for making these reservations for the traveller. These cancellation charges shall apply irrespective of any payment actually made by India Beacons Sojourn. These charges are the genuine pre – estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellation and are payable without proof of actual damages or payments made by India Beacons to their Vendors or suppliers of hotels or transport.
- If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, India Beacons Sojourn shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
- If any refund is due to you it would take at least 45 days to process the refund.
- Refund would be paid by NEFT and no other way.
It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Tourist does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc due to any reason whatsoever.
Extra person (adult) in room will NOT be provided EXTRA BED, BUT WITH EXTRA MATTRESS.
Disputes, if any, arising will be subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
Detail about the package
Why take a tour from India Beacons. Here is a list of things that are included in your package and services that we provide for your convenience.
We have been in the business in the business for over 2 decades and understand the nuances of conducting a successful tour . Our tours are fully customised to cater to all your needs.
Other NORTH SIKKIM Packages
COMBO PACKAGES -North Sikkim with Gangtok and Pelling
Places to be
Maps & Location
Iceland tbh mixtape bushwick mustache. Succulents flexitarian vegan pok pok. Woke readymade master cleanse put a bird on it wayfarers. Synth cornhole jianbing brunch fashion axe, readymade yr hoodie pork belly blog austin hexagon taxidermy succulents live-edge.